The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Books or Boobs

Well, based on the title above...i guess you are wondering what the hell this is about. Unfortunately, I am not going to elaborate about it because someone is going to kill me if I do...XD.

Today is one of the worst day I had in my school life. My teacher purposely reminded us about a presentation we had to do about Mr. Utterson. Guess what? I had the lousiest group members in the whole wide world...excluding you, Raveena. They leave all the job for me to do...then, they will get all the credits WHICH IS ALL MY HARDWORK! and I had to sleep around 2 am and get up around 6am. No wonder I slept in class today!
Well, it turned out that my English teacher was absent from school today. What a shitty day! After all I have been through, my luck keeps on getting lousier and lousier...haiz....

No comments: