The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Friday, May 29, 2009

Emotional

Exam is over.
I didn't do my best this time.
I lost my confident in myself.
People always say, let by gone be by gone
But, that's no way i can do that till i get my paper back.

Suspicious, suspens, doubt and disappointment,
are all over my head.
How come humans always think of the negatif part of the person when they dislike or hate them?
What i feel, what i see, is the truth right?
Yes, it is. It must be a yes.
Because i can, and i will only believe myself.

Tomorrow is the choir competition.
I am excited too.


'Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away
And everything is temporary, rest your head
I`m permanent'

; Permanent , David Cook




No comments: