The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I - starting afresh

I haven't posted in quite a while...
I'm surprised to see that xy started posting...
I'm so bored, nothing to do, stuck at home n at tuitions but still not wanting the holidays to end...
I've been thinking a lot lately, on many things that bothered me currently...
***
I feel that things are different, people are changing...
I guess I can't prevent it all from happening...
I hate changes, but...
I'm beginning to rationalize...
I have to learn to accept, things cannot be how I always want it to be...
I'm gonna just let it be...
***
I'm sorry if I offended them but there are some things that I just can't stand...
I hope they don't get the wrong message...
I want to start afresh, just be myself, n stop worrying bout other ppl...
I wanna be someone who doesnt have to bother bout everyone else when they are not even doing so, only to those who seem to care...
***
I want to learn to not to care anymore, to just follow the flow of everyone else...
I'm done with drama...

No comments: