The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Monday, June 22, 2009

Primo Tag

1.) What is your most humilating moment?
My mother slaped me once in front of everyone, when i was 10.

2.) What is your favourite colour?
Turquoise.

3.) Name ten of the opposite sex who is related to you.
I don't really have that much except for my dad and bro. XD

4.)
What is the most common vulgar word the you normally used?
Hell. (is it a vulgar word?)

5.) What is your favourite food?
Rice with Eggs. As simple as that.

6.) Which country do you like the most?
Korea.

7.) Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

8.) If yes, give your reasons.
True love completes me.

9.) Last but not least, name 15 wishes you planned to achieve this year.
  • PMR straight A's
  • A celebration for my birthday
  • Stop complaining 'bout the others
  • Grow taller, at least 160cm
  • Get a pretty pretty dinner gown for myself
  • Find out the right direction to my future/dream
  • Learn dancing
  • Focus more on study
  • Held a perfect farewell party for them
  • Improve my English
  • Enjoy my F3's life, and it will put me into smile when i think back next time.
  • Get more money to spend
  • Remain 50kg at the end of the year, or perhaps the entire of my life.
  • We'll Be Better.
  • and live happily ever after.


''Love life and life will love you back.
Love people and they will love you back.''

No comments: