The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Day 817

As i wish, as i expected, it was just an ordinary day. Got many wishes from different people. Even Mr.Gerald wished me, yeah big thank to SOH AI LIN.

I was rather disappointed with Ding they all. They didn't say anything. I was expecting either wishes or presents from them. Sadly to say, nothing. Maybe Ding wasn't that close with me, but at least shieh er and wendy should do something. Sigh, they pissed me off.

Plus, i suffered from an excruciating pain of my backbone. I couldn't even sit properly when i was sitting for the history paper. Plan not to go to school if the pain doesn't stop tomorrow. =(

It wasn't a peaceful day at home. I never want to celebrate my birthday at home, NEVER. My family didn't even bother, they will only tear me up. And yes, i cried, every year on my birthday, over the same damn thing. However, my father did remember, he sms me when i was in the tuition, saying :' happy birthday my dear, i love you.' I was quite shocked, cause i had never heard him saying i love you before in my entire life.


It's 8.30 pm.
I want to sleep now.
Good Night!


''Things will never be perfect if you want it to be.''

No comments: