The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

blog bog flog fog

I've never knew that this side of you existed. I was suprised actually to see this side of you. What you were doing and the person you were referring to actually reminded me of someone. Me. Well, that's enough of the suspense part( i hope i spelled that correctly) lol.


Moving on the the happy and perky side of me. I normally don't talk about school but why not? so here it goes. I actually slept as science today when pn. indra was teaching us about reproduction. It was so boring and long and draggy so I decided to sleep. Hmmm. Never knew this side of me existed. By the way, EXAMS are on the way and i'm about to kill myself. Haven't touched a single book. Why are exams invented? Why cant we just live our lives without having to sit for exams?sigh. Anyway, got heaps of tuition homework to do.


bye bye!;)

No comments: