The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Envy

At the first glance, i didn't care. Every now n then, i hear your name being mention but i couldn't care less. Deep down inside, i knew, i had felt it but i burried it deeper. The feeling grew stronger as i got to know you more; the glow of confidence around you; the popularity; literally everything had affected me. I cheered for you, plastering on a smile but inside was a whole different feeling. When u told me about you n your perfect little life, i listened but not out of curiosity, it was something else. Inside, i was on the verge of shutting you up myself. Everytime your name gets called, how i kept wishing it was me, not you. On the outside view, everything about you just seem to spell the word 'perfect' but i knew better, no one on earth is perfect. I'm only left with one thing to do: dream on. Now, eventough i told myself never to let it bother me again but it sometimes still gets to me. I can't lie to myself, I can't stop it, the feeling is still there, under everything else on the outside.....


One sentence to say it all, "I am watching you, every moment, green with envy, don't ever forget that..."

2 comments:

faithful follower said...

cheryl...
im willing to bet my last cent (i've got no dollar, im broke) this is you..lols
anyway, its so EMOOOO....ILIKEIT!
keep it up, btw..im enjoying my time at this blog...
its a mixture of styles here....damn nice if you read it altogether..
oh yea, try guessing who this is....
:p

CL Lim said...

well,firstly..
i dont think ur last cent will even worth that much to me...
secondly, obviously u can guess that this is me bcoz I TOLD U SO..
couldn't it be any more obvious..
thirdly, i can't beleive u like it, everyone keeps saying that it's weird..
finally, just by the way u reply, i already noe who u r...
no one really bothers to comment especially on this post bcoz i think it sounds kinda too emo n weird, except YOU...
so u can say that ur comment says it ALL...
=)