The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Than Who We Are

For once, we were strangers to each other.
I can't recall, how we built up our relationship.
When was our first meet and what was our first word when we met?
Somehow, i believe 3 years of friendship,
had made a change of my life.

Non of us is perfect, neither am i.
To complain, is my habit, even i don't want to admit it.
I did that much to you all,
but it doesn't mean i don't cherish you all.
I do, but not in my words, nor actions.
You might not understand it,
but i hope you can feel it.

Time flew fast.
And even if we knew that,
we can't do anything.
A full stop of relationship is waiting for us.
It seems so far yet so near. *rav's favourite quote*
Not trying to think negatively.
Yet, that's the fact.
There's no way to deny it.

But, at least,
we are F.R.I.E.N.D.S
for now.
=D

No comments: