The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Deteriorating Friendship

Believe it or not, a distance starts to exist between us.
I wish it is only for temporary.
However, no matter how many times i try to pull our relationship closer,
the distance will always be there.

Think back.
Experiences have ,actually, put my life into shape.
I used to want a close friend so badly. Everyone wants a close friend, fyi .
I could stick a person, and follow her everywhere she goes, in every single second.
I could do that, in the past.

But if you ask me to do that again for now, my answer will be definitely a ''No!''.
Ask me why. It's because there's not necessary.
1. Family
2. Career
3. Lover
4. Friends
This is the way i arrange them.
I cherish friends,
but in the meantime, i do believe that friendship won't last long.
It's different matter. Yet, i can't help myself thinking of combining them together.

Sorry to say that but sometimes,
I do feel exhausted of being a friend.

P/S: For the rest of you who see this, agree or not, it's my way of thinking.

No comments: