The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Thursday, April 9, 2009

;) I'm happy!

Don't they make you hungry?
(cupcakes from bisou)


YAY! exams are over. Im happy and ecstatic. woohhooo. Lately, Ive been craving for cupcakes, durian durian secret recipe cake, the chocolate-melting-in-your-mouth cookies that Tenh bakes, brownies and ginger biscuits. I don't know why. I just feel like having them. Food and_ _ _ _ are what I live for. food _ _ _ _ and never fail to put a smile on my face. lol.
Initially, I wanted to post about iuday like a few days ago but I had to so-called prepare for exams. Just so know you know for mid year exams: SEJARAH FORM 1,2 AND 1-5 FORM 3. Just kill me or stab me with a knife.
iuday was a mess and tak happening. thats what people said. Ohcmon. Give us a break,okay. There wasn't enough food, place or cups. Sigh. The best part was that the garage band worked. everyone liked it which is a good thing. heheheehehe.( thanks syt for signing me up for garage band) although i was kinda mad at first when you signed me up.
I WANNA WATCH CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC.
seriously.. its so cool. i loved isla fisher in defenitely maybe so im pretty sure confessions of a shopaholic rocks. hehehe.
ps. xiao yan, when you post something, you dont delete it, okay? ;p
;) i'm happyy!

No comments: