The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Disaster. Soon.

Went for a movie at Aeon with xy, ravi and cheryl.
'The confessions of a shopaholic'
Nice one of course. i believe in my taste.
The cinema's room was DAMN cold.
Plus, it was raining on that afternoon.
I was having a big headache, and sorethroat, and flu. suffered!
And i couldn't concentrate on my piano class.
Straight away after the class, i took a few of pills and went to bed at 5.30pm.
Still, i couldn't sleep that well. Kept awaken from time to time.
And now, here i am. Just awoke from my 13-hours-sleep.
And having a fever.
I think i had it since yesterday midnight.
Never mind. Forget 'bout it.
Later still got tuition. Want to skip it but however, i can't do so as teacher said we can't skip the class for more than 4 times and i didn't go for 2 times already, and next week got Charity Play.
So today is a MUST to go.
How pathetic i am.
;(

The conclusion is I'm sick.

BlessMeAgain,
Syt



No comments: