The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Monday, April 20, 2009

Crapping !!!

Well, it was a damn boring day in school today. Our 'considerate' school had organize a 'Bengkel Kecermelangan Pelajar' (something like that) to refresh our memory about PMR format as if we don't know !! If I have known earlier, I probably will skip school today.

Ok....another purpose of today's post is to fulfill Jye Yih's wish..(say thank you to me, Jye Yih..XD). Why aren't anyone posting anything (Yuan Ting..you are exceptional!)??? What happenned to Ashwathi wanting to post about her trip to Langkawi Island.....no offense Ash...but its ancient now, but i would still like you to post about it.

Now, I am currently addicted to fairy tales songs.....all thanks to the interact club charity play...titled The King And I.....well, but if you hear, know and understand the lyrics of Waltz Disney songs, you will understand my addiction. It is not only that the songs is nice, but it is also meaningful. Listen carefully!!! hehe....(Khoo's favourite line nowadays)

That's all for know...tata!

No comments: