The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our garden

I ponteng school today.
Somehow, i went to school at 1 cause i thought today had mandarin class as usual.
But, the class was canceled, and by the time they told me, my mom was already gone.
I was quite angry.
After their lunch, we started our work as we had planned earlier.
By the way, we were doing the seni folio thingy.
I was having a good time with them. Duh!
I always like being together, and do things together-gether.
Together means US only.
Telling you in case you don't understand.

But when they came in, they actually spoiled my mood. Is it only mine? I bet not.
Their jokes were, no offense, very lame and not funny.
I wonder if it was only me the one who felt that way.
Ahh... speechless.
At the end, we didn't manage to finish everything.
Did they?



No comments: