The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thinking Maturely


This time
I begin to doubt myself.
For once, i used to think that i am a good listener.
I am not. I'll complain.
For once, i used to think that i am a good friend.
I am not. I'll betray, someday.
For once, i used to think that i am a good junior/senior.
I am not. I don't have respondsibilty.
For once, i used to think that i am a good daughter.
I am not. I'm just thinking selfishly.
I am not like what you think of.

From now on,
I need not any company
because i don't mind of being solitary.
I believe
i can fly without wings;
i can dream without fairy tales;
i can shine without light;
and,
i can move on without you
because i have to.

and, I'll never, ever, hate myself in my whole life.

''It tears me up.
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much.
I tried to forgive but it's not enough,
to make it all okay.''

; Broken String, James Morrsion & Nelly Fertado


No comments: