The Endless Journey

The Endless Journey

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apology

'Sorry' is the only word i can say to Ravi's mom for the inconvenient.

The story is like this. I told Ravi that my mom's gonna fetch us go and back from asiah the day before yesterday. However today, because my sister didn't go tuition at 4.30, and my mom didn't want to fetch back because she didn't want to drive one more round and fetch us back. So, my mom asked me to ask Ravi's mom to send back. I did as what she told. However, her mom was very busy to send us back but she didn't tell. And normally she straight away fetched her sister in school after her work. And now, because of us, she had to fetch us back home and go out again. Moreover, she ain't finish her work yet ,but she just rushed to asiah and sent us back. And guess what, when i reached home, my mom's doing nothing but looking at the flowers.

Ok, i know you don't get the whole story. I can't explain it more than that by just using words only. The conclusion is i feel VERY guilty towards ravi's mom.

Even it is my mom, i can't deny her fault either. Just because she doesn't want to drive one more round, she had made some inconvenient to ravi's mom.

Sorry!

No comments: